NCH Axon Virtual PBx System is a virtual IP software
to manage your phone calls in a call center or business environment
NCH Axon Virtual PBx System is the fully-functional telephone switch that connects to extensions and phone lines through world-class VoIP technology and provides all the features of PBx to route all calls in your business.
Scalable and Comprehensive PBX System
Whether large or small, any business can implement VoIP based and scalable PBx by using this NCH Axon Virtual PBx System tool on your PC. You can use the basic version of Axon for free if you are running a small business. If your business grows or if you like this tool, you can buy the Enterprise or Business edition.
Design Your Own Phone System as Per Your Needs
You can also use NCH Axon Virtual PBx System with any of the following NCH technology tools in order to create your own phone system to fulfill your specific needs. You can use any of these tools with Axon –
• IVM Call Attendant for complete voice response menu and interactive voicemail
• VRS Call Recording System for recording calls when needed
• Dual Dictate in-Phone Dictation Server for lawyers and doctors with huge volumes of dictation
• IMS On-Hold Messages Player for on-hold messages and music
• Quorom Call Conferencing Server to host the conference meetings of your own
Configuration Requirements for Extension Device
• Signaling with Symmetric UDP with reINVITE
• SIP Standard VoIP
• Individual extensions using Express Talk or IP Phones on the network
Requirement for Server or Computer
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP and Vista
• Any IP Network
• Broadband internet if you are using external VoIP connections
• SIP Proxy server, user and password
• SIP Standard VOIP
• Video SIP provider supporting H261 or H263
The traditional analog lines can be connected with voice modem, telephony board or SIP based FXO adapter.